Black Stains? We Have A Solution for instant curb appeal
We provide a soft wash cleaning solution that:
- Removes black stains and streaks
- Kills algae, mildew, mold, moss, and lichen growing on your roof
- Prevents bacterial and fungal growth from impacting your roof long-term
Softwash Roof Cleaning
Soft washing is completely essential for any roof cleaning service. We never use a pressure washer to clean your roof. Our softwash roof cleaning process is gentle on your roof, but it removes the black streaks the same day of service and the moss and lichen are killed in the process.
Our softwash Cleaning process is accomplished by using a soap designed to kill the algae, mold, mildew, lichen and moss from roofs. The Asphalt Roofing Manufacturers Association (ARMA) recommends using a softwash product to clean the roof with a non-pressure pump to apply the chemical ( Garden hose pressure) At no time will we use a pressure washer to clean the roof.
Steps we take to protect your landscaping
We start off by watering you landscaping to make sure its not dry. Then we cover landscaping when needed, during the whole cleaning process we keep watering the landscaping. We also place specially design bags over the downspouts when need to catch the cleaner running off from the roof. After we are done cleaning, we water some more and apply a plant booster.
Plant booster is designed to reverse plant damage caused by cleaner. Plant booster attacks these issues in 4 ways.
- Neutralizes the cleaner
- Liquid fertilizes the plant through their leaves
- Coats the leaves with a buffering agent
- Adds back vital nutrients at the base of the plants, helping beneficial bacteria to repopulate the soil